Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Camping at Garner

This is David and I at Garner. He has come to Garner every summer I have known him. He came the summer before we were to be married .I knew he was a keeper when he really loved Garner. He is a great camper an even better floater.He and I love to spend hours floating down the Frio.
Here is a great picture of most of us at Garner.I'M so glad Jen and the boys could come.They haven't been able to come for a few years due to babies being born or sick. The boys had a blast and Jen really loves the out of doors



Here i am with two of my sweet boys whom I love with all my heart and I am so happy they were at Garner



Gabe got to come to Garner this year, and that made all of us ,especially Jen ,very happy. The boys were wore out by the time we took this picture ,as you can see. Gabe has been camping with us for a long time ,even before he and Jen were married. He always has such a good attitude and is so helpful. I remember one time when it was raining the whole time we were packing up to leave ,he was telling jokes and working harder than anyone to get stuff done. I have always remembered his example.




Well, as we always sing at the dances "I'll be back again next year"






No comments: