Monday, April 13, 2009

Kade's 3rd Birthday

On April 6, 2009 Kade was 3 years old and he came to my house for a little party.
His Greatgrandma Dorothy was there.

His greatgranddad watched him blow out the candles on his cupcake.


Here Kassidy is helping Kade blow out the candles on his cake at the family party that was held for he and I on Easter.Jenny made him a 3 layer chocolate cake.




Landon is helping me blow out my candles.My mom made my favorite German Chocolate cake for me.



Kade had several birthday parties. One at my house with just his mom and dad ,Landon , me (Grandma) and Great Grandma Dorothy and Greatgranddaddy Ed on his real birthday which is April 6. Another one at Chuck-E-Cheese on April 7,and then on Easter Sunday. It is my birthday on April 24, so I celebrated my birthday with him on Easter.

No comments: